Radio Fury

Involved in the performance side of 60s music? Click 'User groups' above and apply to join the lounge.

Radio Fury

Postby Harry » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:01 pm

RADIO FURY
Our internet radio station Radio Fury will soon be back on the air permanently (probably!)

There will be a staple diet of round-the-clock 60s music, with features whenever I can sort them out - the first feature will be The 1958 Show - every British single that appeared in the NME Top 30 51 years ago.

If anyone would like to try DJ-ing with their own playlist (either live or recorded) occasionally, please let me know.

In the meantime, I wondered if our talented performers could try their hands at producing station jingles.

We might have a vote on any submitted, to choose one as a station ident.

Please note that any sound files submitted for any purpose for Radio Fury will be played as 128kbps, 44100Hz MP3s. Ideally, therefore, I would like files in that format, although I can obviously convert them if necessary.

Please DO NOT send any sound files to me at billyfury.com or peaksoft.co.uk email addresses, as my mailbox will suffer. Please use the media address hl.whitehouse@gmail.com, then email me at harry@billyfury.com to tell me what you've sent.

Other suggestions for features, etc, gladly accepted.
Harry
Site admin

Re: Radio Fury

Postby Pierre » Mon May 21, 2012 12:43 am

Just seen this!!

Happy to help H...
Tune in every Sunday!

8pm-10pm - http://www.radioharrow.org

Pierre Petrou
Radio Harrow
Watford Road
Harrow