Frog game

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Frog game

Postby stratobuddy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:54 pm

stratobuddy wrote:I just went back to it and did it on my own as easily as anything without even thinking about it, which means I don't really know how I did it. It just seemed so simple! Will I be able to do it again, I wonder?



No, I can't
:oops: :roll:
Alan in Plymouth, Devon, UK.

It's never too late to learn something new
User avatar
stratobuddy
Megaposter
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:21 pm

Re: Frog game

Postby Jan » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:55 am

Well done Alan :D

The right and the left jumps should give you a clue because you can't go anywhere - only by doing those moves. So when I say 1st left frog and then carry on to 2nd right frog - you can only jump in those places given :oops:

Oh blimey - don't do this to me :!: :!: :!: :D

xxx
"A smile is the window to the soul which shows there is a caring sharing person inside".
User avatar
Jan
Megaposter
 
Posts: 7752
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:49 pm
Location: South Devon

Re: Frog game

Postby stratobuddy » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:29 pm

I've just done it, as follows - - -


Jan wrote:Okay - I did it this way:

Ist left jump over SAME
1st right jump over SAME
2nd right jump over SAME
1st left jump over SAME
2nd left jump over SAME
3rd left jump over SAME
2nd right jump over 1st right
3rd right jump over 2nd right
1st left jump into empty space 3rd right
2nd left jump over 1st left
2nd right jump over 2nd left
3rd right jump over 3rd left
3rd left jump over 2nd right
3rd right
3rd left



I haven't got your method to work yet, perhaps because I keep losing my place in the list of instructions. :oops:
Alan in Plymouth, Devon, UK.

It's never too late to learn something new
User avatar
stratobuddy
Megaposter
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:21 pm

Re: Frog game

Postby Jan » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:40 pm

stratobuddy wrote:I've just done it, as follows - - -


Jan wrote:Okay - I did it this way:

Ist left jump over SAME
1st right jump over SAME
2nd right jump over SAME
1st left jump over SAME
2nd left jump over SAME
3rd left jump over SAME
2nd right jump over 1st right
3rd right jump over 2nd right
1st left jump into empty space 3rd right
2nd left jump over 1st left
2nd right jump over 2nd left
3rd right jump over 3rd left
3rd left jump over 2nd right
3rd right
3rd left



I haven't got your method to work yet, perhaps because I keep losing my place in the list of instructions. :oops:


I don't understand why you altered it :?: :?: :?: :?: :D
"A smile is the window to the soul which shows there is a caring sharing person inside".
User avatar
Jan
Megaposter
 
Posts: 7752
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:49 pm
Location: South Devon

Re: Frog game

Postby stratobuddy » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Because after loads of attempts, I just couldn't get it to work, but I'll keep trying.
Alan in Plymouth, Devon, UK.

It's never too late to learn something new
User avatar
stratobuddy
Megaposter
 
Posts: 3964
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:21 pm

Re: Frog game

Postby Katie » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:20 am

I can relax now because I CAN DO IT!!! I have now done it several times just to prove it wasn't a fluke. But my brain isn't what it was - I'm sure I could have done it no trouble in my youth! :(
Forgiveness is a funny thing; it warms the heart, and cools the sting.
User avatar
Katie
Megaposter
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:47 pm
Location: West Devon

Re: Frog game

Postby Jan » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:44 am

Katie wrote:I can relax now because I CAN DO IT!!! I have now done it several times just to prove it wasn't a fluke. But my brain isn't what it was - I'm sure I could have done it no trouble in my youth! :(


Good for you Katie - I honestly did find it easy :!:

Maybe it's because we are women and find things a lot less compicated than men :tongue:
"A smile is the window to the soul which shows there is a caring sharing person inside".
User avatar
Jan
Megaposter
 
Posts: 7752
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:49 pm
Location: South Devon

Re: Frog game

Postby Katie » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Jan wrote:
Katie wrote:I can relax now because I CAN DO IT!!! I have now done it several times just to prove it wasn't a fluke. But my brain isn't what it was - I'm sure I could have done it no trouble in my youth! :(


Good for you Katie - I honestly did find it easy :!:

Maybe it's because we are women and find things a lot less compicated than men :tongue:


I'd love to agree with you but my conscience wouldn't give me any peace (BAD conscience!). In fact Alan's and your instructions helped me to do it :oops: (but I CAN do it! :wink: )
Forgiveness is a funny thing; it warms the heart, and cools the sting.
User avatar
Katie
Megaposter
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:47 pm
Location: West Devon

Previous

Return to Trivia questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron