Sunnyside was fab!!!

March 16-17. We just had to do it again, didn't we?

Moderator: Moderators

Sunnyside was fab!!!

Postby snowy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:21 am

Well what a fabulous Sunnyside...again!!! it's always great to meet up with everyone and the standard of performance was excellent as usual...what a talented lot we are...lol
Dave Jay kicked it off in his easy relaxed style...and then the music and the talent rolled thick and fast...everyone was so good must say that the 'New face' Alan Wilcox was superb and several of us 'maturer' performers were heartily sick...lol my performance was a little more subdued than usual ...and included a lovely song which i sang in Japanese..'Sukiyaki' nice to see everyone knew the words and sang along with me.
I can't remember what everyone sang but i loved it all...Laura and Emily sweet as ever..loved the "Ahhh" Emily lol .and Janes vibrant yellow dress was a knockout..
The headlining act was again the ever young and ever professional Johnny Red...a great talent indeed!
And then the finale...a mass rendition of 'Halfway to paradise' had everyone on the floor holding hands and singing out loud and proud for our dear Billy!
A fine raffle and auction along with the resourceful Cathy selling pieces of Billy Fury Way ribbon helped to push the weekends charity funds well up.
A big hand to all the people who worked hard to make this another top Billy event...and a 'Sell out' it was too!!
Can't wait for next year!!!! Snowy.
snowy

E-mail snowy
snowy

Re: Sunnyside was fab!!!

Postby cathy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Nice one Snowy!! Well done for singing Sukiyaki - loved it!! :razz: ... xxx
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."
cathy
Decamegaposter

Return to Sunnyside 12